Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals is jumping on the home automation bandwagon. Home automation provides great benefits to the owner, manager, and guests.
Home automation products now include;
- Smart locks, which increase accountability and reduce liability.
- Smart thermostats, designed to save on utility bills.
- Window and slider sensors, designed to ensure the AC is only cooling the inside not outside.
- Water usage sensors and smart smoke detectors, which can eliminate leak damage and lower insurance costs.
- Smart pool heater controls, which optimize performance and controls access.
With clear benefits for both owners and guests, we have been researching the market to determine which service providers offer the most value. Understanding that many of our properties already have smart locks and thermostats, it was important that we chose a company which worked with our software provider and with most (if not all) smart products.
There is only one company that fills both of those and we are therefore pleased to announce our partnership with VirtualKey.
Assuming most owners will see the security, economic and guest appeal benefits of home automation, our aim is to transition all properties to at least an electronic door lock within the new year.
If you would like to know more information about this service please reach out to us. We would be happy to share more information.
Hungry for more? Check out the two blogs below or visit our Resource Center here to find answers to all of your questions. Or give us a call at (941) 877-5588, we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.