What is the Accidental Rental Damage Insurance Plan (ARDI)?
- ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages during your stay at one of our rental properties, it DOES NOT take the place of a security deposit. We do still take a security deposit upon check-in for any non-accidental damage.
What are the advantages of having ARDI?
- With ARDI, the cost and repair of covered accidental damage will be handled by us and the insurance company
- No more credit card disputes
What does the ARDI plan cover?
- ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1,500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more.
What is not covered by the ARDI plan?
- Normal wear and tear
- Intentional property damage.
- Any pet damage, including damage in a pet-friendly home.
How do I include the ARDI plan?
- ARDI is required for every reservation at a flat rate of $45 + tax. This charge will appear under taxes and fees.